The 25th European Signal Processing Conference (EUSIPCO) will be held in the Greek island of Kos from August 28 to September 2, 2017, at the Kos International Convention Center. The flagship conference of the European Association for Signal Processing (EURASIP) will offer a comprehensive technical program addressing all the latest developments in research and technology for signal processing and its applications. It will feature world-class speakers, oral and poster sessions, keynotes and plenaries, exhibitions, demonstrations, tutorials and satellite workshops, and is expected to attract many leading researchers and industry figures from all over the world.
Technical scope: We invite the submission of original, unpublished technical papers on topics including but not limited to:
- Audio and acoustic signal processing
- Speech and language processing
- Image and video processing
- Multimedia signal processing
- Signal processing theory and methods
- Sensor array and multichannel signal
- Signal processing for communications
- Radar and sonar signal processing
- Signal processing over graphs and networks
- Nonlinear signal processing
- Statistical signal processing
- Compressed sensing and sparse modeling
- Optimization methods
- Machine learning
- Bio-medical image and signal processing
- Signal processing for computer vision and robotics
- Computational imaging/ Spectral imaging
- Information forensics and security
- Signal processing for power systems
- Signal processing for education
- Bioinformatics and genomics
- Signal processing for big data
- Signal processing for the internet of things
- Design/implementation of signal processing systems
- Other signal processing areas
Accepted papers will be included in IEEE Xplore®. EURASIP Society enforces a “no-show” policy. Procedures to submit papers, proposals for special sessions, tutorials and satellite workshops will be announced soon.
Best student paper awards: “EUSIPCO Best Student Paper Awards” will be presented at the conference banquet. Papers will be selected by a committee composed of area and technical chairs. airs.
Tutorial Proposals: Tutorials will be held on August 28, 2017. Brief tutorial proposals should include title, outline, contact information, biography and selected publications for the presenter(s), and a description of the tutorial and material to be distributed to participants.
Special Session Proposals: EUSIPCO has an excellent track record over the years for organizing Special Sessions in new or emerging areas. Special session proposals should include title, rationale, session outline, contact information, and a list of invited papers.
Satellite Workshop Proposals: The 2017 edition of EUSIPCO is proud to organize a full day of thematic workshops after the end of the main conference, which will provide a forum to participate in specific scientific events related to current innovative topics in signal processing technology and its extension to other fields.
3 Minutes Thesis: EUSIPCO 2017 is offering a 3 Minutes Thesis (3MT) contest, where PhD students have three minutes to present a compelling oration on their thesis and its significance. It is an exercise for students to consolidate their ideas so they can present them concisely to an audience specialized in different signal processing fields.
Note: Paper submission to EUSIPCO2017 is closed. Notifications will be sent to authors by May 25.
Special Session proposals: 12 December 201630 December 2016
Tutorial proposals: 17 February 2017 5 March 2017
Satellite Workshop proposals: 20 January 201720 February 2017
Full paper submissions: 17 February 2017 5 March 2017
Notification of paper acceptance: 25 May 2017
Camera-ready papers: 17 June 2017